Angela issued a challenge, by saying no one would do this, so here’s mine. 😉
FILL IT OUT! Learn 44 things about your friends, and let them learn 44 things about you!
1. Do you like blue cheese? Yummy!
2. Do you scuba dive? I did,
twen a number of years ago, but can’t anymore because of my asthma.
3. Do you own a gun? I have, but don’t now. I am thinking about getting a shotgun for snakes and coyotes.
4. What flavor of Kool Aid was your favorite? Pink Lemonade
5. Do you get nervous before a doctor’s appointment? I’m more likely to get irritable.
6. What do you think of hot dogs? Quick, easy, and filling, who could ask for more?
7. Favorite Christmas movie? “A Christmas Carol” the 1951 version.
8. Favorite thing to drink in the morning? COFFEE!!
9. Can you do push ups? Not even on a bet.
10. What’s your favorite piece of jewelry? Diamond earrings Doug got me “just because”
11. Favorite hobby? Painting
12. Do you have A.D.D.? More like OCD
13. Ever saved someone’s life? Yes
14. Middle name? Dawn
15. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment. I’m tired. I’m glad my internet is working. The little chewy cat may have to die.
16. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink? Coffee, water, Mocha latte
17. How many siblings do you have? Five, all brothers
18. Current dislike right now? Laundry
19. Favorite place to be? Home
20. Favorite seafood? Lobster
21. Where would you like to go? Jerusalem
22. Name three people who might complete this: I seriously doubt any will.
23. Do you own slippers? Red-neck women don’t do slippers.
24. What shirt are you wearing? None, I’m in my nightie.
25. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? No, and it’s a good thing. Cat and dog claws are heck on them.
26. Can you whistle? No 😦
27. Favorite colors? Yellow
28. Would you be a pirate? And have to run around without my makeup and hair products! Not happening.
29. What songs do you sing in the shower? Whatever I’m practicing for church.
30. Favorite girl’s name? Nela
31. Favorite boy’s name? Timothy
32. What’s in your pocket right now? No pockets
33. Last thing that made you laugh? My Husky/Lab rolling on his back, being cute and funny
34. What vehicle do you drive? A paid for (which is the best part) 95 Ford Escort wagon
35. What’s your worst injury? A broken tail bone
36. Do you love where you live? Love might be a bit strong. I do love my house.
37. How many TVs do you have in your house? 3
38. Who is your loudest friend? Otica!
39. Do you have any pets? 3 dogs, 3 cats, and a bird
40. Does someone have a crush on you? Oh, I hope not. Who has the energy?
41. Your favorite radio station? KLTY
42. Do you collect anything? Cats, dolphins, and from the look of things today, dust
43. Would you rather be in the mountains or at the beach? Mountains!
44. What songs do you want played at your funeral? “Home” by Chris Daughtry, “Amazing Grace (My Chains are Gone)”, and “Softly and Tenderly“